Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Etude House: Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam - Super Berry Mix Review

For roughly 7 years, I was faithful to my St. Ives Apricot Scrub . But it finally got harsh for me, so I ventured out to find a new facial wash.

Since I was already using Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam - Peach Tea of Etude House, the SA of the store suggested I use their Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam - Super Berry Mix. Among the 5 "flavors" to choose from, this suited the combi skin type. Me, believing the SA, I got it and tested it when I got home.





Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam - Super Berry Mix isn't exactly something that will make your face peel. It's just a regular cleansing foam. With little pink beads.

What? With beads? Isn't that just like your old scrub? It doesn't scrub you like my old facial scrub. The beads get squashed and dissolve after you massage them well to you face.

How to use: Just like any facial wash, you squish the product out of the tube and massage it on your face. A little amount of the product goes a big way. It lathers up well, and has hint of raspberries (somewhat like the cheap, factory-made raspberry smell).



The beads sort of rolls on to your face until it dissolves completely. It's not that abrasive, at least for me (note that I'm a St. Ives Apricot Scrub user, they're pretty abrasive).

Results: This cleansing foam doesn't give you that squeaky-clean feel on the face after use. But it did gave me bumps and pimples (which occurs very rare on me!!!!). :(  This may work for people who are less sensitive as compared to me.

The cost? You'd get a 150ml tube for a price of P278 (roughly $6.18). The tube would last you more than a month, but that would be based on your usage. Not bad, huh?

Will I buy this again? Definitely not. I didn't even finish the entire thing for my face and decided to use it to my arms and legs.

*Sigh* I guess I should stick with my Happy Teatime Cleansing Foam - Peach Tea.... For now. :p

(For more info on the list of ingredients, click here! If the link doesn't work, go to: CosDNA, search for "ETUDE Yogurt Peel Cleansing Foam - Super berry Mix")

No comments:

Post a Comment