Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Etude House: Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream Review

Don't you just dislike hand soaps in restrooms? It's nice that they even bother to offer you some, but it dries you hand after you wash. My hands tend to be the driest part of the body after using these hand soaps.

That was my rationalization when I bought Hand Bouquet Rich Butter Hand Cream from Etude House (aside from the fact that I also need to fill up the bill with another item so I can get my hands on their membership card from the mall stores).



This is a hand cream, as the name (and photo) suggests. Etude House describes this product as:

The rich essence of shea butter and macadamia nut oil moisturizes and nourishes hands with an improved anti-wrinkle formula for soft and smooth hands.

Perfect for my rationalization. In the mall, this one costs around P278 ($6.64 approx) for 50ml of the product. Not bad. If my memory serves me right, there are 2 sizes of this and I got the smaller one. This also comes with another scent, but I got this one instead since the SA told me this one is better than the other.

It only comes in tube form, with a wreath of flowers and a pair of slender hands in the design. Good for those who love to tote nicely packaged stuff. And since I mentioned it's in tube form, for those particular in dipping their hands into the product, you'd definitely love this item. It reminds me of  toothpaste (sort of made from the same material). One con on this one is that you'd not get every last bit of it unless you cut it apart.



The hand cream is as white as milk. It smells like baby powder, the childish, girly kind. There is a little scent of flowery in between too. But one thing's for sure, I dislike the smell. I find it quite strong (I'm sensitive to scents) and it gives me the sniffles.



You may need to only dispense a small amount since it goes a long way. It's very rich and creamy, thus fulfilling its promise moisturize.

Perhaps too rich and moisturizing. It doesn't absorb that fast on your skin so upon application and you do your normal office work (type on keyboard, use the mouse), you tend to leave some of it on the item you touched.

As for its anti-wrinkle effects, I didn't see any change. Perhaps because I don't have wrinkles in my hands.

Will I buy it again? No. Even if it did its promise of moisturizing and on the cheap side, I don't like smelling it as I type (gives me the bad case of sniffles), and leaving marks on my mouse and keyboard.

For those who don't mind the smell, particular in dipping their hands into the product, and not particular in having cream in everything they touch, this is a good deal.

Have you tried this? What do you think? Share below!

For the people who are interested to know the ingredients, I apologize but I can't provide it you since it's in Korean. If you're well versed in that language, below is the back of the tube:

No comments:

Post a Comment