Monday, August 6, 2012

One Lovely Blog Award

Thank you to THE MUSINGS OF A SKIN CARE FANATIC! for the nomitation for the "One Lovely Blog Award"! I'm really surprised that someone would actually recognize my blog, even though I've started to post again for just a few weeks. Thank you very much!




Here's the guidelines for the award .Reminds me of those chain letters:

1. Link back to the blogger who nominated you.
2. Paste the award image on your blog, anywhere.
3. Tell them seven facts about yourself.
4. Nominate up to 15 other bloggers for this award.
5. Contact the bloggers that you have chosen to let them know that they have been nominated.



Now, for the 7 facts:

  1. Not a sports buff.

  2. I play the piano, but not much of a music lover.

  3. I'm an Industrial Engineer. That has a penchant for collecting make-up and skin care.

  4. I love milk tea (and probably the culprit to my current weight increase).

  5. I have an obsession for lip products and concealers. I buy them, but not use.

  6. I don't, or rarely, use mascaras and eye liners. I love rubbing my eyes, and they hinder me from doing such. (One of the main source of my panda eyes!) I use eye shadows, though.

  7.  My friends and I are trying to come up with a comic of our own. Right now, we have 1 work-in-progress. And another novel, we just thought of over the weekend. I hope we'll like be Clamp someday. (There's 4 of us in the group, just like them too. :))



Here's the blogs I nominate (and follow closely).

  1. Musings of a Muse

  2. THE MUSINGS OF A SKIN CARE FANATIC!

  3. Mamouch311

  4. Cosmetic Candy





Not sure if this is legit or what, but hey. It's really heartwarming and inspiring to be recognized by someone. :) Most of my blog viewers came from purely search and probably tags from other blogs. I really don't advertise this to my social networks.



Got some messages for me? Share below! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment