Thursday, August 16, 2012

The Face Shop: Clean Face White Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser Review

One of the items I bought for the first time in The Face Shop is Clean Face White Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser. I bought this along with Quick & Clean First Aid Gel.

So assuming you got rid of the acne after using the gel. A red spot will be there to remind you that it used to be a pimple. So the SA suggested this to me. And yes, I was sold. It is really hard to not buy stuff without a list.



I wonder, will this work as the recommended by the SA?



Clean Face White Post-Acne Nighttime Spot Eraser is an overnight spot eraser [that] fades post-acne marks.



The Face Shop claims that:

Deep penetrating formula with patent blemish control ingredient protects and helps repair damaged skin tissue overnight. Provides intense care for blotchy redness and marks left from breakouts as well as unwanted discoloration. 

Directions: Apply PM on clean skin. For best brightening results, apply after Post Acne Brightening Serum



A tube of the Spot Eraser costed me P795 (roughly $18.81). This contains 15ml of the product. Now, if you have friends or relatives in Korea, best if you buy this from them. You'd get it a lot cheaper.



The product is housed in a soft opaque plastic tube. When you unscrew the cap, you'd see that there is this long and thin nozzle where the spot eraser will be coming out.



The spot eraser comes out as a off-white to light yellow cream. It has this subtle flat chemical smell. I didn't find it quite bothersome, which is good. It disappears after a while.

Before you apply this on the problem area, make sure you had already moisturized. Even if it's thick in texture, it didn't seem like it provided the moisture your skin needs.

Did it brighten my red spots? I see only a slight (almost barely there) difference after a month's use. I didn't buy the its serum, as suggested. Maybe it will do wonders if I did buy the serum. Another thing is that I think this one gave me tiny bumps on the applied area after prolonged use.

Will I buy this again? Perhaps not. I didn't see myself reaching for this after I used it for a month. Maybe there are more effective spot erasers out there. Plus, I think it gave me those annoying tiny red bumps.





Do you think there are better spot erasers out there? Or are they all the same in terms of result?





For those interested with the ingredients, click here! But if you prefer to just check the ingredients less the analysis, see below:

No comments:

Post a Comment