Friday, September 21, 2012

Blog Updates

Weekend! Weekend! So excited!

Did you notice something new in the blog?



Yep, that's right. I FINALLY fixed some of the layout, added links wherein you can follow me and made my instagram stuff visible. Neat, huh? And you can see my Wordpress account here on the side panel. Woohoo!

Oh, and if you noticed, I changed some parts like: "My" into "Haru" since my friend will be coming in to co-pilot this blog. Alrightieeee!!!!! So expect to meet her real soon.

I hope the iPhone 5 will arrive here soon. So excited to get one. :) I've always wanted to own an iPhone.


Anyway, happy weekend everyone!


P.S. Malls are playing Christmas songs, selling Christmas decor and there's a fog during early mornings. Christmas is indeed fast approaching.

No comments:

Post a Comment