Monday, September 3, 2012

Garnier: Light Eye Roll On Review

Been to the doctor over the weekend because of my allergies, and I'm happy to say I feel 80% better than last Saturday. Doctor said most of my panda eyes were attributed from my allergies. I hope I'd go better soon so I can try my new eye shadows from Beauty Credit and I'll be less panda-looking. I'll try to post my August haul in a few days or so.

In my quest for a product that will drastically minimize my panda eyes, I also went to darn cheap brands such as Garnier.  I was very much intrgued at their roll-on.





I got the Garnier Light Eye Roll On for only P299 (roughly $7.10, depends on current USD conversion rate). Pretty cheap, right?

Garnier claims that:
Eye puffiness and dark circles can make your eyes look dull & tired.Garnier Light EyeRoll-on is a massaging roll-on that combines caffeine and the draining effect of a massage to reduce puffiness and dark circles and brighten the eye contour.

Massage is a technique used by experts to boost natural draining and decongest tired eyes. The formula, enriched with caffeine, known for its stimulating properties on micro-circulation, helps to brighten the skin and boost radiance.



One thing I loved about this product is the roll-on and how easy it is to hold it.





As you can see, the roll-on has this  metal ball on top of the stick, and rolls the product on to the surface it touches.

 Upon application, you'll be surprised how cold it is on your skin. I'm not sure if it is because of the gel or of the metal ball. It's really comforting to roll over your eye area once you get used to how cold it is. The gel is very clear, and is not that sticky nor runny. It disappears after a few minutes of application. Also, it does not have any smell! Perfect for those with sensitive noses.



Did it minimize my dark circles? Using this over a month, there was a slight change in my dark circles (almost non-existent). But it definitely de-puffed my eyes quite well after a week or so of use, making me look like I had a good rest.



Will I buy this again? Since my problems are dark circles, nope. I surely loved the cold feel on my eyes upon application - quite relaxing in fact, but it didn't fulfill its purpose for my dark circles. If I add a few more to the money I invested into this product, I could have gotten a better product that will minimize my dark circles.



Though, this is definitely a good steal for those who have minimal puffiness problems and looking for a novel product to try.



For those who are looking for its ingredients, I'm sorry but I can't provide it to you. I threw the box before I could even take a photo of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment