Monday, October 1, 2012

Haru's Thoughts: Monday Blues


I might not be able to post a review today. Not because I'm lazy, mind you.

I'm just really, really exhausted and sleepy. I can't even finish a good paragraph for review without dozing off.


Not to worry, I'll be back to my old self tomorrow, hopefully. Had a very busy weekend plus I think it's my antihistamine that made me this sluggish, more than the normal, in the morning.

But I have great news for you, I made 3 product swatches over the weekend (as if I'd don't have a ton already). They're mostly Beauty Credit - 3 eyeshadows and 1 cheek color. The other one is from Tony Moly, their Tony Tints! I finally opened and swatched my Red Apple. Now, to use all of them. I've been using my Cherry Pink for the longest time, trying hone my skills in using very watery liquid tints. Ha! Oh, and I also should start honing my skills in using powder type of cheek color. 

My new cheek color for now is Mineral Skin-Fit Snow Blusher #03, Rose Pink. There are 3 colors, but this is the only one available when I got it. Boo. It made a cameo appearance in one of my previous post - the one with the Green Apple Tint from Tony Moly.

I'm also done with my The Face Shop Rice Water Bright Cleansing Foam, and will be posting a review soon. Also, a comparison with its former form: Brightening Rice Water Cleansing Foam Migamisu. I was supposed to do it this week, but I'm too sleepy to reach out to its ingredients. I usually type them one by one in my cosdna account. >.< 


So watch out for those posts and more!


As for now, I will be catching a few z's. 

Haru signing off for today. Zzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment