Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Haru's Thoughts: Been gone for a few days. Missed me?


My last post was 5 days ago?!?! Woah. Talk about irregular posting. I really apologize for that.

I am supposed to do a review today, but work caught up with me again. a long weekend (Friday's a national holiday) + 2 days of teambuilding = loads of backlogs at work for me to do (1 super major project, 3 support projects). And we have this Thursday and Friday off. It's a declared non-working holiday...


And should I be happy with all these no work days?

  Not really. Since our deadline's coming closer even faster due to the no work days. Great. And that means more irregular posting from me.


I'm actually supposed to do a review today on a Majolica Majorca product. But since I have backlogs of work, plus a report to finish (end of the month!), I might not be able to do so. It's just annoying that I can't access what I'm suppose to access. Network's been kicking me out for an hour already. Such a pain.


Oh oh. Guess what time I arrived home last Thursday. 7AM the next day! Yes, working for 25 hours straight. You'd be asking yourself, what kind of work would make you do that? Mine? Haha! We are still far from over. But I don't have plans to come home tomorrow early morning. Looking forward to a short vacation. But I know, we're going to do it again sooner or later. Sigh.


Still hoping and praying for a free day.



Happy Halloween, guys! Wish me luck that we'd finish this earlier than expected. 


I so miss posting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment