Thursday, October 25, 2012

Haru's Thoughts: Sale Alert for Citibank Card Holders!

Hi guys. I know I haven't been posted regularly for a few weeks now. I'm pretty much busy with tons of stuff at work. It's almost implementation soon, so testing is such a bother.

Anyway, I'd like to update you with a sale for Citibank Card Holders! It's happening today until this Sunday (11am-9pm) at the new Mega Tent location along Libis (right past the Red Ribbon by the flyover).

Taken from Manila on Sale

Ah, it is indeed the Christmas season. Click below for more details!



Known brands will be joining the sale such as Kate Spade, Gap, Gucci, Zara, Nine West, Prada, YSL, Banana Republic, DKNY, and more! I'd love to enumerate them all to you, but there's just so many of them. Just clickies on the photo above.

I will definitely be dragging my mom their perhaps tom to guide me on my useless purchases. I'd love to pick a few stuff especially from Beauty Bar, Fruits & Passion and maybe Kate Spade. So excited to haul some skin care, make-up, clothes and shoes... But my card and wallet aren't that thrilled. Speaking of which, gotta check my card balance. Don't want to get rejected just because I have more outstanding balance - thanks to my brother for buying his laptop under my card paid in installments, gas and plane ticket. Such a bother that my cards have a combined limit. Unlike other banks. Hrmph.

Sigh. I really want to go there as in NOW or TONIGHT, but I have some testing to do, and this would probably last until tomorrow early morning (worst case scenario). But I will surely be home late tonight. Gotta do double time since we don't have work tomorrow, we're going to have our teambuilding with my department this coming Monday till Tuesday, and we have Thursday and Friday off (holiday). So that's October people! Just flew by me! Before I know it, iPhone 5's going to be released here in the Philippines. I shall acquire you next *evil smile*. 


That's all for now. :) Have to get back to work and stop day-dreaming. Hope to see you there! Happy long weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment