Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Haru's Product haul: January 24, 2013 (Tony Moly and Etude House)


If there's another thing my pocket hates aside from color-changing cosmetics, sales, reach this amount and you'll get stuff for free, and limited edition, it's the "last one in stock, and we don't know when we'll restock" item. And that is the whole reason my haul last week inflated to this one. 


Aside from the fact that I'm stressed and all.

???????????????????????????????
Yes, huge and bulging out. Just imagine how I manage to sneak this in. 



Let's start first with Tony Moly.
???????????????????????????????
L-R: Panda's Dream Good-bye Dark Eye Corrector, Premium Snail Intense Care Snail Eye Cream, Herb Flavor Body Cream, Premium Snail Intense Care Snail Foam Cleanser (FREE), Panda's Dream Eye make-up Eraser


Tony Moly currently has a sale (until supplies last), had placed their Panda Dream collection up for grabs and a buy this amount and get this item for free. A horrible combination indeed. I've always wanted to get my hands on the Panda's Dream Good-bye Dark Eye Corrector, and this was the last one in stock. I visited the store the day before the haul, and there were just 2 left. And based on the history of this store, they don't stock items regularly. Blame the shipping.

The ones on sale were the Premium Snail Intense Care Snail Eye Cream (50%) and Herb Flavor Body Cream (30%, last one on display). My Salmon Brightening Eye Serum from Skinfood is running out, that's why I'm in horde mode for Eye Creams. And I also wanted to get rid of my Olive Oil Dry Oil Mist from The Body Shop, plus the body cream was the last one in stock!

As for the make-up eraser, I had to fill up to P2,000 to get the free Foam Cleanser, and my bill is near it already. Plus, it intrigued me since my mascara keeps on getting all over my eyes (I'm an eye-rubbing freak). It's either this make-up eraser or their horrible smelling herb shampoo that makes one's stomach churn. So there.



Now for the Etude House haul,
???????????????????????????????
L-R: Silk Scarf Shampoo, Silk Scarf Hologram Hair Serum 

I've always wanted a shampoo from some Korean brand. They're so nice smelling! And yes, this shampoo was the last on stock. Again. And the store doesn't restock as fast as they should, so here it is. Luckily, our current shampoo is running low so my purchase was perfect timing. 

As for the hair serum, I just wanted it. Period. I have troubles with frizzy, dry hair so I'm hoping this will do the trick. Plus, it smells fantastic! I tried it on the day before my haul, and I love that scent. It hanged on even after 2-3 hours of application. 




So there goes my purchases for the month. I should try to control myself NOT to buy anything for the next few months until I deplete my current make-up/cosmetic stock in half. 




So expect to see them few months down the road. :) Still have tons of backlogs (in my reviews, family life, personal life, gamer life and writing)! How will I ever do them all?




My target for this year: Less Make-up, More Skin Care/Hair Care! 





How about you? Hauled anything lately?

2 comments:

  1. waaah! It is a haul! hehe jealous much!!! :p

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't be. Imagine how bad this is for my pocket. XD

      Delete